Last Updated: January 12, 2021
Collection of Information
We may collect information from you in several ways. The information we may collect on our website includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and contact number when you register or make a purchase from our website when you choose to participate in various activities related to Ei8htcetara, such as online chat through our social media accounts. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from successfully making a purchase.
Use of Your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via our website.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and our website to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to our website.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to our website more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of our website.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with our website.
- Notify you of updates to our website
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of our website.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Solicit support for our website.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
When you post comments, contributions, or other content to our website and social media pages, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside our website in perpetuity.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website or social media pages. These companies may use information about your visits to our website or social media pages that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
If you have further questions on how to return your item to us, feel free to contact us through our Facebook and Instagram pages, or at +639171660808 or 09077772878.